Thursday, 1 December 2016

Welcome

This is the Deep End, the blog for my random thoughts and observations. I'm not sure 'deep' is necessarily the correct adjective, 'convoluted' might be a more appropriate description. Whether my observations are considered deep or not, they certainly require some thought. An accident that left me with Traumatic Brain Injury didn't exactly render me senseless but it certainly re-routed my thought processes.

In the main I tend to reach the same conclusions of many but the journey takes a rather scenic route. My objective is to share this perspective as it is often overlooked by the masses. Programming stifles free-thinking and whether you like to admit it or not, you are ALL programmed from the moment you are born. People need to be given their individuality back and break from the flock, the mindless sheep ready to believe anything and everything in the name of hope.

It's time to take the plunge, a leap of faith into the Deep End, let's make some waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment